Make your own DIY decorative pillow with NuFun Activites.
Who is getting excited for Thanksgiving! I know I am, Want a fun way to WOW your guest? A DIY decorative pillow is a fun gift to give or a perfect idea to customize your own! This is an easy project to make and it is very affordable! I absolutely cant wait to show mine to all my family and friends at Thanksgiving! Want to learn exactly how to make it in 6 easy steps! Keep scrolling!
Here what you will need:
- Burlap pillow (at any craft store/amazon)
- Inkjet printer
- 1 sheet of NuFun Activities Light Transfer Paper
- Hand iron
- The first step is to create your design, I wanted to use mine to show my family and friends at Thanksgivings so I found a website that already had made a wreath. Click here if you want to use the same one! Then added whatever saying you want onto the pillow.
- The next step is using an inkjet printer, mirror your design and then print!
- Carefully use the scissors and round out the edges getting as close as you can! Does not have to be perfect.
- Transfer following the instructions that are found in your NuFun light transfer paper!
- If you want to check to make sure it is transferring properly, carefully lift up one side of the transfer paper like I am doing in this photo.
- You are finished! Enjoy your new pillow to show off to family and friends. Such a fun and easy craft!