Keeping things organized makes everything so much easier! That being said, there's no need for your organization tools to be boring. This particular craft is also a great way to use one of the coolest tricks you can do with NuFun Activities Dark Fabric Transfer! I'll show you how it's done! Here's what you'll need:
- Craft Paper Binder
- 1 Sheet NuFun Activities Dark Fabric Transfer Paper
- Ruler -if needed
- Draw your design on the back (lined side) of the transfer paper. They key here is to keep it simple so that you can easily cut it out. I used a ruler and drew chevrons to create a chevron pattern.
- Cut out your design.
- Iron the transfer onto the binder per the instructions.
- Peel the back liner off of the transfer paper and place on the cover
of the binder and cover with parchment paper.
- You're all ready for adorable organization!
This project also works great with printed Dark Fabric Transfer as well!
Let your creativity go crazy!
Have your own ideas for NuFun Activities Dark Fabric Transfer? Share them with us!