Valentines Day is right around the corner. I am one of those people who like to decorate for every single Holiday. So I started looking for crafts and decor ideas. I thought why should I just keep them to myself. So in this blog I am going to be sharing all of my favorites! If you have any other cute ideas please leave a comment. Lets bring on the love!
- What a great way to welcome someone into your home, this beautiful red rose wreath will really make their eyes pop. This is from bloominghomestead.com. Full tutorial on how to exactly make it by clicking here.
- I absolutely love this idea. So much cheaper than buying a new vase! If you love this idea too here is the full tutorial on exactly how to make it!
- Another one of my favorites, this wood boxes are a huge hit right now. These are perfect for decoration or a gift. If you want to personalize your own you can try our transfer paper or check out how they made it here.
- I cannot help but to stare at these beautiful Valentines Day mason jars. This is an inexpensive DIY craft that will brighten up any room. Click here for full tutorial.
- This project is another one of my favorites, I love the contrast between colors. If you want to know how to make it click here.