Summer is in full swing and that means parties, music festivals, weddings, and cold drinks. While you’re having fun in the sun, there is no reason to suffer warm beverages. For that matter, why suffer through poorly decorated cold beverages? Well here’s the solution – Personalized can koozies.
Besides how stupid easy these beverage cooling babies are to make, they are a great to give as gifts and they can be done with both light AND dark fabric transfer, depending on what color your koozie is. Let’s get rockin’
- Can Koozie Blanks – Tip: I used lime green which was light enough for my light fabric transfer. If you use a darker color can koozie, keep in mind that you will want to use dark fabric transfer. If you’re not sure if your fabric is too dark, use dark fabric transfer to be safe.
- NuFun Activities Transfer Paper – Light or Dark depending on your koozie color.
- Create your design. I simply used words for mine but as always, any design will work great!
- Print your design. I used light transfer so I had to remember to FLIP my image before printing.
- Cut your transfer paper to the size of the koozie.
- Iron transfer onto koozie per transfer directions.
- Peel transfer from koozie.
- BAM! You just made yourself the envy of the party. the good thing is, these are so simple to make, you can make some for your whole group!
Bonus idea: Wedding Favor Can Koozies – so cute, easy, and they can completely personalized! These cuties were made with NuFun Activities Dark Fabric Transfer. Especially perfect for that upcoming outdoor wedding. i created these with some graphics from All Free Downloads!
NuFun Activities Dark Fabric Transfer is now available for sale exclusively on Amazon.com! Check us out!