Looking for something quick and fun to do with the kiddos? Why not let them add some personality to their devices with this cute case! Its a great and easy way to make a case that fits their personality perfectly! No more struggling to find a case that they actually like and they can be a part of making it!
Put on your crafting hat and let’s get to it!
- 2 pieces of felt cut to fit whatever device the case will be used for. Be sure to leave a little bit of room to sew!
- 1 Sheet Nufun Activities Dark Fabric Transfer Paper
- 1 needle and embroidery floss or yarn
- Design and print your image on the transfer paper so that it fits centered on one side of the felt. I found my design on All Free Downloads!
- Cut your design to fit the felt.
- Peel backing paper off of transfer and place on one side of the felt and cover with parchment paper.
- Transfer the image to the felt using an iron.
- Place both sides of the felt together, transfer side facing out.
- Sew the two pieces of felt together, leaving an opening at the top to slide the device in and out.
Want to personalize even more? Try printing a coloring page on the transfer paper and let your kiddo color it. Then transfer just the same as you would a printed design!
Want more fun crafts like this? Contact us below and get them delivered straight to your inbox!