Good Morning! Today we are giving you step by step instructions on how to make your own custom Christmas stocking with light transfer paper! This is super easy and fun to do! Keeping reading/watching for the full tutorial!
Here is what you will need
- A stocking of your choice (This one is from Target)
- Light Transfer paper
- Ink Jet printer
- The first thing you want to do is to pick out your design! We used illustrator for the words and we found our snowflakes on AllFreeDownload.com.
- After you finish making your design, you are going to want to mirror your image.
- Then, print following the NuFun instructions that comes with transfer paper.
- After you print, Cut out your designs.
- Then align where you want your design to go on your stocking.
- After, Carefully iron on each section, you can peal a corner to tell if it is transferring. If it is not continue to iron.
- Once you are finished with one section keep going to the other sections.
- After, you are finished! Now you have a beautiful custom stocking to hang over your fireplace!