We like pretty much everything sassy around here at NuFun and I thought this you can’t please everyone tee was pretty perfect for my neighbor’s daughter, Cassie. I also loved the adorable details on this sky blue tee from Target. It is a perfect example of how you can transfer onto things besides the basic white tee shirt! Let’s get started!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Tee shirt – any light or white color
- NuFun Activities Light Fabric Transfer Paper
- Inkjet printer
- Start by downloading the graphic here!
- If you want to personalize it with a name, use this graphic:You Cant Please Everyone Tee. There is a blank space to add the name. You Cant Please Everyone Personalizable PDF + You Cant Please Everyone Personalizable JPEG
- If you don’t personalize it, use this graphic here which features the quote “You can’t please everyone so why not focus on me” This one is already mirrored and ready to print! You Cant Please Everyone – ME PDF
- Mirror or flip the image and print.
- Bubble cut around the graphic with smooth edges as they tend to look better than pointed edges.
- Place shirt down and make sure surface is flat. Iron to get rid of any wrinkles.
- Place transfer printed side down on the shirt and iron according to the instructions.
- Peel while the transfer is still hot!
- Enjoy telling the world how they should prioritize!