It sure is! For those that know me, my wardrobe probably speaks for itself, but, just in case – I made this tank to tell the world! It’s always so fun getting to express my personality and sense of style by making my own designs. Let’s get started!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Black shirt (I would say any dark color, but then the shirt wouldn’t make sense now, would it?)
- 1 Sheet NuFun Activities Dark Fabric Transfer Paper
- Cutting Machine
- Parchment Paper
- Using your cutting machine, load quote and cut on the plain white sheet of dark transfer. This will create a crisp white transfer.
- Weed the excess transfer carefully from the quote letters. The transfer will weed easily but you’ll still want to watch that the letters don’t peel up with the rest of the transfer. We’re using the same process outlined in my wine tote post here
- Remove the letters from the backing paper – I didn’t use a weeding mask, I just hand placed them onto the shirt! The process was a little more tedious, but still totally doable and makes a clean finished product.
- Place parchment paper over the transfer and iron according to instructions. Remove parchment once completely cool.
And you’re done! Wear your shirt proudly so everyone knows which color is truly best.