It has been baby season at work, so in true NuFun style, we had to make personalized transfer baby gifts! A little back story on this one, my coworkers first child is 8 years old and loves playing baseball and he was super excited to get a new fan when his baby brother arrived! That being said, we had tons of fun creating a personalized biggest fan onesie for the new baby.
Let’s take a look at just how easy it is! Here we go.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Sheet NuFun Activities Light Fabric Transfer
- 1 prewashed cotton or poly blend onesie
- First step is to create your design. Isaac is the name of my coworkers older son, and the baby’s last name is Favorite so of course, I had to have fun with that to put on the back of the onesie!
- Print your image. Make sure to mirror or flip your image before you print!
- Cut out the image close to the printed area.
- Make sure to iron the onesie first to release any wrinkles. Then place the transfer on the onesie, printed side down.
- Iron the transfer per the instructions and peel the transfer while its still hot!
- The front is done!
- Now to do the back, place a piece of parchment paper down. This will protect the transfer on the front side and keep it from transferring onto your table top (not cute).
- Iron just like the other transfer and peel the same way.
- Voila! you have a double sided transfer onesie! Too cute!
Have your own great transfer ideas? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up to get great transfer ideas directly to your inbox!