These adorable little baby sweatpants go along with Baseball Fan Baby Onesie. This little ensemble made the perfect outfit for little baby Owen to watch his big brother play baseball! Plus it is a great way to mix dark fabric transfer and light fabric transfer!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Sheet Nufun Activities Dark Fabric Transfer
- Parchment Paper
- Inkjet Printer
- Prewashed baby sweatpants (so incredibly adorable)
- Print out your image. I just found a graphic of a baseball online.
- Cut carefully around the graphic.
- Iron the area of the pants where you will be placing the transfer.
- Peel the graphic off of the backing paper and place it down on the pants. Cover with parchment paper.
- Iron the transfer per the instructions and peel backing paper.
- Pack up the baseball gear and head out to the ball game!
Have questions about a transfer project? get in touch with us at email@example.com or to create your own adorable transfer clothes, find us on Amazon!