This is one of the goofiest most amusing transfer crafts we have ever come up with! These sleep mask transfers are so easy to do and they are a great activity for a sleepover. Not only are they fun to make, they are absolutely hilarious to wear! They are the most fun when you swap masks with someone!
- NuFun Activities Dark Fabric Transfer – You can print 2 masks on each sheet of transfer.
- Prewashed Blank Sleepmasks
- First, take a picture of everyone’s eyes. You’ll want the image to be nice and close but not so big that the eyes are all the way to the edge of the image.
- Load photos onto your computer and set them up to print. Measure your sleepmask and size the image to fit across the entire width.
- Print your images and cut out to fit the sleepmask.
- Place your sleepmask down and iron it flat to get out any wrinkles. Once the sleepmask is wrinkle free, peel backing paper from transfer and place on sleepmask. Cover with parchment paper and iron according to the instructions.
- Once sleepmask is fully cool, peel parchment paper from transfer.
- Have fun mixing and matching with everyone’s masks!
Have more ideas for how to rock a sleepover with transfer paper? Share them with us!
To create your own sleepmask slumber party with dark fabric transfer, find us on Amazon!