I believe I mentioned this back in our Burlap Canvas Sign post but I hail from beautiful Minneapolis Minnesota. Needless to say, we Minnesotans feel very passionate about Prince. There were many different ways people celebrated his memory and one of them is having Prince parties – yes they are a real thing.
In honor of this great Minnesota musician we created a tank top to show our Prince pride! Pop on your raspberry beret and lets get started!
- 1 Prewashed light colored cotton or poly blend tank top
- 1 Sheet NuFun Activities Light Fabric Transfer Paper
- Print the Prince Logo. Be sure to mirror or flip the image before you print.
- Cut around the logo. Because the transfer is transparent, it is okay if you don’t get perfectly up to the edge of the print or don’t cut out the center of the circle. These areas will not be visible.
- Lay your tank out as flat as possible and place the transfer print side down on the fabric.
- Iron the transfer per the instructions.
- Peel the transfer paper. You’re now ready to party like its 1999!