This project is so much fun for a group of kids and, because I take Halloweentime very seriously, I had to make a little something for myself. These adorable and goofy monster shirts are super fun for kids because they can mix and match to create their own unique monsters! All you need is some tees, NuFun Dark Fabric Transfer and some monster faces! Let’s hop to it!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- NuFun Activities Dark Fabric Transfer – I ended up needing 4 sheets to create all 3 shirts. Think 1 sheet per kids’ tee that you plan on making.
- Prewashed light or dark colored tee shirts. You’ll notice I used white tees. The cool thing about Dark Fabric Transfer is that it works on both!
- First thing you’ll want to do is print out some monster face pieces. You can either find your own online or use the same ones I did to create my monster faces. I found these at All Free Downloads.com!
- Cut out your face pieces and let everyone create their own faces.
- Once you have decided what face you want to make, lay it out on your tee to get the placement right.
- Now that you know where you want everything to go, peel the face pieces off the packing paper and place them print side up on the tee and place a piece of parchment paper over the top.
- Iron the transfer per the instructions. Peel back the transfer paper and enjoy!These can also be made with NuFun Activities Glow in the Dark for Dark Fabrics Transfer paper! Coming soon!
Want to learn how to make the “I’m not your mummy” tee? Read the Happy Halloween Tee post!
Have some great Halloween transfer-mations? Share it with us on Facebook or email us at email@example.com!