So picture this: you make something homemade and delicious (think: grandmas famous dill pickles or those adorable jars full of cookie ingredients) and now you’re going to give it as a gift. Look how generous you are! Now would it not be just the icing on the cake (maybe you even made a homemade cake?) to seal it up with a homemade, personalized gift tag? Yes, yes it would.
Why not show the world that not only are you a culinary genius but also a crafting connoisseur as well? Let’s get to it! Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Sheet NuFun Activities Shrink with Ink
- Hole Punch
- Some kind of ribbon/string/tying device
- First thing to do is to create your gift tag design and make sure to make it personal! You can even use pictures if you’d like! One thing to keep in mind is that you’re going to want to raise the brightness of the image by about 30% because the image gets darker as it shrinks! Also, make sure to keep in mind that it shrinks to about 1/3 its size so keep it bigger!
- Print your Shrink with Ink and let it dry. That usually only takes a minute or two.
- Cut your image.
- Punch a hole in the gift tag where you would like to hang it from. Make sure you do this before you shrink it!
- Shrink your little gift tag per the instructions.
- Thread it with whatever tying material you’re using and wrap up that adorable gift!Have an idea for us to try at NuFun Activities? Get in touch below! We love to hear from other crafters!