Baby Madelyn made her debut on her birth announcement in this adorable little onesie. I’m definitely on a watercolor flower kick right now as seen in the Watercolor Custom Wall Art Free Printable post, so those got included in this onesie design! I’ll get to the actual birth announcement soon but in the mean time, here’s how you can let your baby greet the world with their very own Hello World Onesie! Lets get started!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Baby Onesie – white or light colored fabric!
- 1 Sheet NuFun Activities Light Fabric Transfer Paper
- Inkjet printer
- First download the graphic here! Hello World Onesie This graphic simply has a blank space below the “Hello World” so you can personalize with your own little one’s name. I made this graphic with elements from All Free Downloads!
- Once you’ve added the name, mirror your image and print.
- Cut around the design in a smooth bubble. Sharp edges tend to not look as nice.
- Place the onesie flat on the ironing surface and lay the printed transfer face down,
- Iron according to the instructions and peel while the transfer is still hot.
- Wrap up baby in their brand new onesie and show em off to the world!
Have questions about how to do a transfer? Get in touch with us here on our website, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to talk transfers!