The real inspiration for this came from making the Mix and Match Monster tees. The little monster faces were so cute there definitely needed to be a grown up version as well!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 Sheets NuFun Activities Dark Fabric Transfer
- Parchment Paper
- 1 Pre-washed dark colored tee.
- Print your image and lettering. One of the super cool features of NuFun Dark fabric transfer is that you can create block letters with huge impact simply by printing out letter outlines and cutting the pieces out! Check out the Mummy and Lettering I used here.
- Carefully cut out the letters INSIDE the black outline. This will give you the effect of all white letters.
- Also carefully cut around the lines of the mummy face. This will allow the black tee to show through underneath,
- Lay your letters and mummy face carefully out on your tee and make sure you are happy with the spacing. Remember to have fun with it!
- Peel the transfer pieces from the backing paper and place them print side up on the tee. Cover with parchment paper and iron according to the instructions.
- Peel back the parchment paper once the transfer is cool and show off your punny new shirt!