Its almost time for Halloween! Okay, not really, but I’m already pretty excited about it, I’m also crazy bananas about everything moon motif so when I stumbled across a full moon throw pillow, I knew I had to make one! Let’s get started on this perfect Halloween season piece!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 Sheets NuFun Activities Dark Fabric Transfer
- 1 plain gray canvas pillow cover (prewashed)
- First, you’ll want to print your design. You can look up an image of a full moon that you like or print from my full moon design. I also added a quote that I just love. Print your image according to the transfer paper instructions.
- Next cut out your design. I left a lot of white space around the words to give it more of a “poison pen” letter.
- Lay out your transfer pieces to get an idea of how you are spacing everthing out on the pillow cover.
- Peel the backing paper off of your transfer sheets,
- Next, cover your transfer pieces with parchment paper and iron them according to the instructions. I ended up having to stuff a pillow inside the pillow cover which is not the recommended way to transfer but there was a big zipper going across the back of the pillow and I couldn’t transfer smoothly over it!