How many times have you been at a party or dinner and set your drink down and next time you go to grab it, suddenly 5 other glasses have appeared!? Well if your anything like me, I find myself trying to wrap things such as napkins around my glass to help identify it. NOT classy! Here is my solution to avoiding the awkward, “uhmmm I think that’s my glass” moment:
DIY Wine Charms made with Shrink with Ink
Here is what you will need:
- Several Sheets of NuFun Activities Shrink with Ink
- String, Beads, Charms, or anything else you want!
- Hole Punch
- Select the pictures you would like or create your own images by drawing directly on the sheets.
- Print on to NuFun Activities Shrink with Ink. (I recommend printing at 15-20% increased brightness for a more vivid image!)
- Trim down your selected image. Remember that any white space seen will show up on your final product!
- Hole Punch your images before shrinking them down.
- Follow the instructions to shrink your image in an oven or toaster oven.
- Add your string through the hole you punched out. Add beads, charms, or whatever else you would like!
- Call your friends over for a test session of your new creations with a bottle of wine and some glasses.