So far this summer, I’ve seen a TON of awesome graphic tees. There are endless possibilities for these things – I can dress it up, workout in it, lounge in it, and make a statement in it. The best part is – they’re super simple to make and customizable to my personal style! Check out our graphic tee board on Pinterest here to see more cool ideas for your tees (and tanks, in my case!). Let’s see how it’s done, shall we?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Start by chooosing your design. I just recently started a garden at my house, so I decided I wanted to make a fun shirt with plants on it. After searching for and finding the perfect graphic, the idea for the play on words came to me last minute. I quickly typed “how’s it growin” into a text box, fiddled around with some fonts, and voila! I had my design.
- Mirror or flip the image and print.
- Bubble cut around the graphic to ensure smooth edges – you don’t have to cut too close since this is light transfer.
- Place transfer printed side down on your shirt and iron according to the instructions
- Peel the backing off while the transfer is still hot.
- And you’re done! Rock your new graphic tank ASAP (and dance around like a fool, apparently).