You see dish rags all over the place, however they just aren’t exactly what your looking for! Well I’m sure you didn’t think creating your own would be as easy as this:
For this project, you will need:
- Two light colored dish rags (any size will work, but tea towels work best!)
- 2 sheets NuFun Activities Light Transfer Paper
- Hand Iron
- Pillow Case
- Select the pictures you would like to print or create your own image.
- Print the pictures on to the Light Transfer Paper *be sure to flip or mirror your image*
- Using a pair of scissors trim any excess blank white space around your design off.
- Prepare your surface for ironing. Lay the pillow case flat on a hard surface (NOT an ironing board!)
- Preheat your hand iron to the hottest cotton setting.
- Place the dish rag on the ironing surface and lay your printed design face down on the rag.
- Using firm, steady pressure, slowly glide the hand iron in a circular motion over the design for 2 minutes, making sure to cover all the corners.
- With a slow even motion, lift the backing paper from the dish rag to reveal your completed transfer!