Oh yay, it’s wine-thirty! Okay, its actually more like 3pm on a Tuesday but I can dream right? I’ve just got wine on the brain today so before I pour myself a glass I thought I’d show you how to make some fully customized wine charms out of Shrink with Ink. They are so quick to do and you can make them look however and say whatever you want! Oh, did I mention that they are so easy to make you could probably have a glass of your favorite pinot while you work. Let’s get to it!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Sheet NuFun Activities Shrink with Ink – makes 6 wine charms
- Inkjet printer
- Hole punch
- Needle nose pliers
- 6 jump rings
- 6 wine charm rings (available at most craft stores)
- Print your wine charms. I created these using graphics from All Free Downloads! Some of mine have names but what if there are guests over? So I did some of my favorite wine quotes as well. When printing with Shrink with Ink, always remember to brighten your image by at least 30%. Sometimes I even do more to get extra bright colors.
- Cut carefully around your images.
- Use a hole punch to create holes to attach the rings. Try to put the holes somewhere that they don’t disrupt your graphic or make any text flip upside down.
- Place charms on a cookie sheet and shrink according to the instructions. Be sure that there is space in between each of the charms.
- Once the charms have cooled completely, attach jump rings and wine charm rings to the charms.
And that’s that! Now to wait for Steph and Lindsey to come over to help me with this Riesling!
For more useful shrink and transfer ideas, find us on Pinterest!