These Burlap Mason Jar Candle Holders are crazy easy to make and are beautiful statement pieces that are super easy to personalize. Because you can write pretty much any message on the transfer paper and transfer it to the burlap, you can even skip adding a card to the gift! I’ll show you how!
Here’s what you’ll need to make your own burlap mason jar candle holders:
- 1 Sheet NuFun Activites Light Fabric Transfer
- 1 mason jar
- 1 Strip of burlap fabric, wide enough to go around mason jar
- Double sided tape
- Votive or tealight candle
- First, print your design. Remember to mirror or flip your message! I did mine two ways, with the “Oh Deer” graphic and a personal message to our friends. I used these as thank-you gifts so instead of writing a thank you card with the gift, I used the burlap to write the message “Thankful for merry friends like you, Kelly and Jason”
- Cut around your graphic to remove excess transfer paper.
- Place printed side down on the middle of the burlap.
- Iron according to directions and peel while it is still hot! If the transfer paper does not peel easily, give it a bit more time!
- Wrap the burlap around the mason jar and secure with double sided tape. Hot glue works as well but can sometimes bleed through the weave of the burlap and that’s just not cute!
- Add a candle and light the room! Because I used my candle holder as its own “thank you card” I didn’t bother adding any wrapping paper besides some tissue paper in the top!
We love to answer any questions you may have about using our products! Feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Get your own NuFun Activities Light Fabric Transfer paper to create these stunning burlap mason jar candle holders on Amazon!